I have so much to tell you guys... from my 21st Birthday in Las Vegas, to my new favorite home remedy, to my summer travel plans, to my new blog, to my new favorite body scrubs. I know you think I've neglected you, but I have over 50 posts in my drafts folder!!! I promise that even though I've been slacking, I haven't forgotten about you.
Instead of telling you about my recent spring break, I'm just going to write you a list of 11 things I learned last week and let you use your imagination.
2. Breakfast tacos are a way of life.
3. Whiskey is NEVER a good idea. EVER.
4. You should protect your suede purses with a spray protectant.
5. Actually, you should just never carry a suede purse while drinking. Worst. Idea. Ever. You know what, just don't even buy suede purses!
6. Back up your iPhone AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. Pictures, videos, music, contacts, everything.
7. Check your flight information a million times until you are positive that you have it correct.
8. You should probably learn CPR. Just in case, you know, the person next to you on an airplane starts dying.
9. Pack a change of clothes in your carry-on ALWAYS. You never know...you might get stuck in an airport alone for 30 hours!
10. Nothing feels worse than spending money on something stupid.
11. Nothing feels better than catching up with old friends.
Yep...this was my spring break! Moral of the story = Next time, just go to Mexico.