1. You are incredibly irritated at people who don't know all the words to the fast part of Me Against the Music. How dare them!
2. Whenever you buy or light a vanilla candle, you think of Britney.
3. You always feel bad for Bryan because everyone forgets about him.
4. You own Britney & Kevin: Chaotic on DVD ... all 5 episodes!
5. You freak out every time you drive through McComb, Mississippi or Kentwood, Louisiana.
6. Your Britney-inspired Halloween costumes are way more creative than the school girl...but you've totally been that one, too.
8. You know that the I'm A Slave 4 U snake starred in the VMAs, not in the music video, and you correct people when they say "the snake in the music video..."
9. ...And you know that its name is Banana.
10. You know that there are two versions of (You Drive Me) Crazy, and that the music video version with Melissa Joan Hart is not the original...
11. ...And you know all the words to both versions and can pinpoint the difference in musicality, signifying from the very beginning whether its the one that's on the first album or the Stop! Remix.
12. Her name is involved in all of your passwords.
13. You know the correct spelling and punctuation of each song. For example...I'm A Slave 4 U and Oops!...I Did It Again
14. You can list off all of the albums by track number.
15. At first, you had difficulty trying to figure out which part of the song to sing since they all overlap with words and breaths and little whispers etc...
16. ...Until you figured out how to master doing it all simultaneously, which is an amazing talent of yours.
17. Your lip-synching game is terrifyingly perfect, down to every single "ooh," "ah," "hey," and breath of every single song.
18. You know all of the words to the voice interludes...like between tracks 3/4 and 6/7 on Oops.
19. And you've changed your voicemail to "Hey what's up this is __ and I'm not in right now so do yo thang, BEEP! Hehehe I'm just kiddin" because of it.
20. You cry hysterically and hyperventilate at all of her concerts.
21. You're a member of her online fan club (those emails are NOT junk! get it right!)
22. You can't stand people who only know her hits.
23. And because of it, What U See (Is What U Get), Don't Go Knockin' On My Door, or Can't Make You Love Me are probably amongst some of your all-time favorites.
24. You know that her oldest son goes by his middle name...
25. ...And you know that he's less than a year older than her youngest son (Sep 14 and Sep 12, duh!)
26. You listen to at least one album in its completion every day.
27. You've watched every possible interview that exists of her on the Internet.
28. People have accustomed to calling you Britney instead of your actual name. Some people don't even know your actual name.
29. And they accidentally type "Britney" into their phones when looking for you.
31. She's your Facebook cover photo.
32. You stalk her social media every day throughout the day, in hopes that one of these days she'll respond to your daily Instagram comment or tweet.
33. You know who Felicia is, and have probably imagined Britney saying to her: "Bye, Felicia"
34. And then you imagine her doing her crazy pig laugh.
35. You always tie your t-shirt in a Britney knot around the house or even in public.
36. Is your go-to karaoke song even a question? Have you SEEN Crossroads?
37. Of course you have, you own it. And you also know that it just came out on Netflix.
38. You know the number of tattoos she has, what they are, and where they are.
39. Buying the albums off of iTunes isn't good enough -- you need the actual CDs -- and you pre-order them...
40. ...But you buy both to support her as much as possible.
41. You know that she goes by the alias Alotta Warmheart when she travels.
42. You know that there is one good thing about Pepsi, even though it's nasty (you even have "Joy of Pepsi" on your iPod!)
43. When people spell her name incorrectly, you try to be nice, but it annoys the crap out of you.
44. You've cut apart an Xbox headseat or a walkie-talkie to make a DIY Britney microphone.
45. You've matched your hair and overall image to hers on purpose.
46. You make side-by-side picture collages of the two of you on your cellphone...
48. You can identify any song at the very first beat.
49. You remember the actual date that she shaved her head. I mean how could you forget, it was traumatic (but you stood beside her)
50. You appreciate when other people love her, too, because you'd roast them if they didn't...
51. ...But you know that nobody loves her to the same degree as you do...
52. ...Because she is and always will be your favorite artist of all-time and the Princess of Pop!
I felt that my readers deserved this, because after all...my blog is called Love All Things Britney. You needed some more Britney on here! Share with your Britney-obsessed friends around the world! #BritArmy